- Eat healthy and work out daily. Physical health is very necessary for success.
- Stop feeling unprivileged and calling yourself a victim of circumstances. There are millions of people in this world craving for a good school education and a higher degree in life. You are laughing at their face if you can’t appreciate what you have with you.
- Watch TV for a limited time. Entertainment is only necessary to lighten your mood for a small duration. It can’t sustain your daily life.
- Work seriously for at least one hour every day.
- Subscribe to a magazine and read meaningful articles during tea/ coffee break. It will help you to build perspective and good vocabulary.
- Write a journal whenever you are trapped in your thoughts. Writing will help you to come out of it and make a firm decision.
- Love the love of your life but learn to let them go. Let the forces of nature work on bringing them to you while you work on your goals.